I need your left over mortar & grout. Mine was stolen!!!

I need your left over mortar & grout. Mine was stolen!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Reply to: sale-448255975craigslist.org Date: 2007-10-13, 2:49PM PDT
Was tiling my patio and someone stole my mortar and grout and I can't afford to go buy more. I don't care what color the grout is. They even stole the tiles I had not yet used. If you have anything maybe left over and want to get rid of it, please email me. Thank you.
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 448255975 -- Oren
"Too many beggars trying to be choosers."

Green Grout