I need to restore a vinyl top to a screen house

I've got a 30 yr. old screen house from Sears that is now on its third vinyl top which is starting to look awfully porous. I went to buy another and Sears has now discontinued selling a replacement (imagine that).
The only screen houses I can find being sold now are either too big or too small for my patio that I put the screen house on. http://www.apatiooutlet.com/1DisplayProduct.asp?prid=K-23165
The present vinyl top has a cloth/fiberglass substrate.
What I was wondering is if anybody ever heard of a brushed/rolled on vinyl patching material that I might be applied to the entire inside of this roof that would give me a few more years of life? Maybe something with a kind of fiber mesh mixed in?
Might start by checking the yellow pages under Tents and Awnings for advice/prices. You may wind up with a longer lasting product and they could stitch together a zippy looking design that would freshen up the whole layout. HTH
Joe

could
layout.
About two years ago I had a 3 foot tear in the roof which I took to a tarp marker and they repaired it for about $100, so I've assumed that the price to reconstruct a new roof using the old roof as a pattern would be more than the cost of buying a whole new screen house. Truely I don't know, but it is an option considering a new screen house would mean that I would have to enlarge my patio by 6" all the way around.
clipped

When I was looking around for a way to get a cover made for a kayak, which has to be stored outdoors in the sun, I checked out marine canvas contractors. They would have charged much too much to make it, but buying fabric from them is a much less costly option. Canvas sews fine on my sewing machine, so if it has seams, that is doable. Seams would need to be waterproofed, and there are all kinds of fasteners available.
Craig Toth wrote:

Time to build a gazeebo.