I need an angle drill for studs and would appreciate any advice.

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes:

They say the plural of anecdote is not data.
A laptop might go for 2K. Something a lot of people might want to insure.

Well, good luck with the tool. Not sure if you'll be happier if it breaks or not, but good luck.
--
Dan Espen

You're still only insuring $300, with a 20% premium.

The three year warranty extension on my laptop was well under $100 (it was another $100 for the battery - nuts). An out-of-warranty laptop probably isn't repairable, economically.

If it breaks, they repair a badly designed unit or replace it with an identical (badly designed) unit. "Good luck" *is* appropriate.