I need an angle drill for studs and would appreciate any advice.

They say the plural of anecdote is not data.

A laptop might go for 2K. Something a lot of people might want to insure.

Well, good luck with the tool. Not sure if you'll be happier if it breaks or not, but good luck.

Reply to
Dan Espen

You're still only insuring $300, with a 20% premium.

The three year warranty extension on my laptop was well under $100 (it was another $100 for the battery - nuts). An out-of-warranty laptop probably isn't repairable, economically.

If it breaks, they repair a badly designed unit or replace it with an identical (badly designed) unit. "Good luck" *is* appropriate.

Reply to
krw