I need a plane........

I was told I need a plane to make my door fit properly. The problem is that I cant afford the air fare.
Just go to the hardware, and tell em you need a plane to take off a little. They will have the TSA guys make sure you're not carrying anything dangerous.
I was told I need a plane to make my door fit properly. The problem is that I cant afford the air fare.

Planes can be dangerous because they have sharp edges. So make sure you're not carrying a plane when you board a plane.
--
Tegger

On 12/9/2012 8:36 PM, Tegger wrote:

He'll have to wing it. ^_^