I need a "Norm Abrams" type woodworker ...

Page 2 of 2
Steve wrote:

A cabinet maker is much more readily available these days than a mill and would have the necessary equipment to make that sash in short order.

Any "real" carpenter should be able to complete this small task. aren't there any carpenters anymore? or does everyone need their fancy useless titles. you know what I mean ................titles like Project Manager.
for what it would cost you to send it to me, it would be cheaper to buy a "new" window. lol
_\ \ \ | / / / _ ( ' 0 - - 0 ' ) -----ooO----(__)----Ooo----- 3GCPO
I'll wait here while you find a local carpenter
<< If anyone out there can and will help I would really appreciate it. >>
You might find help in rec.woodworking NG. Let them know where you live just for openers. If you still can't connect with the people you need, consider woodworking as a new hobby. Good luck.
Joe
On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 09:43:51 -0500, "Steve"

<snip>
Try a local lumber yard, Steve. They may or may not be able to do it for you...but they can probably steer you to someone who can.
Cabinet makers...as the name implies...are pretty much a specialty trade now.
This is not an intricate job. Its even something you might enjoy doing yourself. It could be the start of a fun hobby for you.
Good luck.
Have a nice week...
Trent
Cat...the OTHER white meat!