I need a good diamond drill bit

drilling granite,glass bits and diamond boring bits work for a bit.
Drilling granite, who makes a good drill bit,burned up all my diamond boring bits and glass bits, these bits work for awhile?.
On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 05:26:23 -0800 (PST), Stone Wall Plates

What diameter and how deep?
On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 05:26:23 -0800 (PST), Stone Wall Plates

Hammer drill? Diameter? Fine or rough?
On 2/26/2013 1:21 PM, Zz Yzx wrote:

pretty much no matter where you get them, they come from china.
i buy my diamond stuff from
<http://www.hisglassworks.com/cart/Electroplated_Diamond_Core_Drills_p8.html
On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 7:26:23 AM UTC-6, Stone Wall Plates wrote:

diamond bit needed 3/16" w/3-4" shank for fine drilling,no problems with all other stone
On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 7:26:23 AM UTC-6, Stone Wall Plates wrote:
chaniarts,I have been using ramondi & dewalt bits,after 4 switch plates and that's it.
On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:42:17 AM UTC-8, Stone Wall Plates wrote:

Are you keeping it wet?
The bits sit in water
On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 7:42:17 AM UTC-6, Stone Wall Plates wrote:

water is always used