I need a good diamond drill bit

Drilling granite, who makes a good drill bit,burned up all my diamond boring bits and glass bits, these bits work for awhile?.

Reply to
Stone Wall Plates

drilling granite,glass bits and diamond boring bits work for a bit.

Reply to
Stone Wall Plates

Are you keeping it wet?

Reply to
recyclebinned

The bits sit in water

Reply to
stonetinker

water is always used

Reply to
stonetinker

On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 05:26:23 -0800 (PST), Stone Wall Plates wrote in Re Diamond drill bits:

bits and glass bits, these bits work for awhile?.

What diameter and how deep?

Reply to
CRNG

bits and glass bits, these bits work for awhile?.

Hammer drill? Diameter? Fine or rough?

Reply to
Zz Yzx

bits and glass bits, these bits work for awhile?.

pretty much no matter where you get them, they come from china.

i buy my diamond stuff from

Reply to
chaniarts

bits and glass bits, these bits work for awhile diamond bit needed 3/16" w/3-4" shank for fine drilling,no problems with all other stone

Reply to
stonetinker

chaniarts,I have been using ramondi & dewalt bits,after 4 switch plates and that's it.

Reply to
stonetinker

? 2013?2?26???? UTC

+8??9:26:23?Stone Wall Plates??? ??

ing bits and glass bits, these bits work for awhile?.

we produce diamond drill bit for glass , stone ,ceramic , tile etc.

+86 15810480701
Reply to
hakimniu

Diamond bits work by scratching. Use light pressure. The diamonds do not wear out, but can be dislodged from the bit. A constant water spray or drilling through water will also help them last.

-dan z-

Reply to
slate_leeper