I NEED a Dual Setback Mechanical Thermostat

My parents are in thoer late 80's and their dual setback clock mechanical thermostat has failed (it was a WHite Rodgers). They simply cannot learn to operate a digital thermostat. Does anyone know where I can buy a mechanical clock thermostat with one or two pairs of setback pins? Thanks Ray
Please take "nospam" out of my address for email reply.
On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 22:45:17 GMT, Capt Ray

There's a mechanical clock thermostat (not White Rodgers, maybe Honeywell), where you set the times with little plastic tabs and the high and low temperatures with sliding levers, still available. We bought one of these in about 1975 and I was astounded to see them still available the other day.
I've forgotten where I saw them--try googling for setback thermostat. I came across them looking for three-way dimmers and home automation, if that's any help. Try www.smarthome.com as I know I spent some time there.
Mary
snipped-for-privacy@qnet.com

Thank you Mary...I may have found one on the Honeywell website. I'll be checking into it. appreciate your help.