I miss Detroit!

Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 2:19 PM Subject: Fw: A little Detroit humor?
I was in Newport Beach , California ... and I saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that read, "I miss Detroit ."
So I broke the window, stole the radio, shot out two of the tires and left a note that read, "I hope this helps!"
__._,_.___
Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe
__,_._,___

don't forget the catalytic converter.
the only way to keep stuff safe in that shithole is to put a "help wanted" sign on it.
On 1/16/2013 4:14 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

That's like the guy who would smash the car windows on parked cars that had "Baby on Board" bumper stickers on hot days to make sure the baby hadn't fallen under the seats and might die from heat exhaustion.
On 1/16/13 5:14 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Brush up on your farmer jokes. Some financial hotshot wants to farm inside the city limits of Detroit. The guy's name is John Hantz. There are probably plenty of Mr. Haneys there to help. A video for those too young to have seen high culture on TV. http://tinyurl.com/b5esmnc
On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 19:53:12 -0600, Dean Hoffman

Crom knows there is now a shitload of acreage in Detroit to farm on. Entire blocks and neighborhoods are available for damned little money.
In some cases $50 will get you whats left of a house and the land its on. A guy could buy up an entire city block for under $1500, spend another $15k to demolish the wreckage thats there and have a pretty damned good farm going. Might want to put chain link and razor ribbon though......
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Gunner wrote:

Can't be any worse than keeping the deer out.
On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 19:53:12 -0600, Dean Hoffman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTQFtNLvcl8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRpG9CjjhWI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
xHajKA_bw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhwGHZ8lFO8

1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Dean Hoffman > wrote the following on 1/16/2013 8:53 PM (ET):

I miss Eva. She was the most beautiful and sanest of the Gabors.
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

"Come back to Detroit, we missed you the first time".....