I miss Detroit!

Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 2:19 PM Subject: Fw: A little Detroit humor?

I was in Newport Beach , California ... and I saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that read, "I miss Detroit ."

So I broke the window, stole the radio, shot out two of the tires and left a note that read, "I hope this helps!"

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

don't forget the catalytic converter.

the only way to keep stuff safe in that shithole is to put a "help wanted" sign on it.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

That's like the guy who would smash the car windows on parked cars that had "Baby on Board" bumper stickers on hot days to make sure the baby hadn't fallen under the seats and might die from heat exhaustion.

Reply to
Steve from Colorado

Brush up on your farmer jokes. Some financial hotshot wants to farm inside the city limits of Detroit. The guy's name is John Hantz. There are probably plenty of Mr. Haneys there to help. A video for those too young to have seen high culture on TV.

Dean Hoffman

Crom knows there is now a shitload of acreage in Detroit to farm on. Entire blocks and neighborhoods are available for damned little money.

In some cases $50 will get you whats left of a house and the land its on. A guy could buy up an entire city block for under $1500, spend another $15k to demolish the wreckage thats there and have a pretty damned good farm going. Might want to put chain link and razor ribbon though......

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner

"Come back to Detroit, we missed you the first time".....

Reply to
Rick

Can't be any worse than keeping the deer out.

Reply to
rbowman

I miss Eva. She was the most beautiful and sanest of the Gabors.

Reply to
willshak