I'm thankful for (since it's nearly thanksgiving)

I'm thankful to not live in a HOA. I can put up a flagpole, or paint my shutters without a permit.

I'm thankful for international commerce, so I can buy tools, deck screws, etc. Which make it possible to home repair.

I'm thankful for what health I have remaining, that I can go to the store and buy nails and such. And so I can do home repairs.

I'm thankful for internet friends like Uncle Monster, who isn't doing much home repair at this phase of life, but who is sharing his wisdom.

I'm thankful for folks like Bad Golferman who post monthly stats, and help keep my perspective.

And, being a winger dinger, I am thankful for the relatively low price of oil, so I can go to Lowes or Home Depot or Ace, and buy nails as needed.

Being a Christian winger dinger, God bless the USA. For Christmas, I'd like to see all liberal law breakers impeached, convicted, and imprisoned. I'd like to see all babies born to healthy two parent hetero homes. I'd like to see Syrians figure out their own war and stay home. I'd also like Merry Christmas wishes from all my friends on AHR.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon