I m new here

Hi guys, i m new here in this forum. Hope to enjoy.

------------------------------------- Fernando Monzo

Reply to
Fernando2010X

Lots of help info, very few flames and some wry humor.

Can be a fun group even if you mostly lurk.

Lou

Reply to
LouB

Newsgroup, not forum, but other than that, welcome :-) (I've only been around here for a month or two myself, and most folk seem friendly and don't bite ;)

cheers,

Jules

Reply to
Jules

....yet :o)

Reply to
norminn

Forum = a meeting place, assembly....

I'd call a ng a forum.

Jim

Reply to
Master Betty

You're welcome. I wrote it. Chris plagiarized it. But I forgive him, as long as he continues to help me fight the good fight.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon