I m new here

Hi guys, i m new here in this forum. Hope to enjoy. ------------------------------------- Fernando Monzo
Fernando2010X wrote:

Can be a fun group even if you mostly lurk.
Lou
On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 11:18:26 +0000, FernandoMonzo2010X_at_gmail_dot_com wrote:

Newsgroup, not forum, but other than that, welcome :-) (I've only been around here for a month or two myself, and most folk seem friendly and don't bite ;)
cheers,
Jules
Jules wrote:

....yet :o)

Forum = a meeting place, assembly....
I'd call a ng a forum.
Jim
You're welcome. I wrote it. Chris plagiarized it. But I forgive him, as long as he continues to help me fight the good fight.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus