I'm need to know how to.... Cutting bottle

I'm want to cut the bottle, is there the EZ way to cut? Is there any info on the web? or how to. Thank you.
Thanks.

So, I am supposed to go through 1,030,000 articles to find my answer? What if it is an obscure answer that would require reading 1,029,998 of those articles?
I would rather have a friendly newsgroup where I can come and get quick answers and get back to work. Besides, it gives me a break to come ask on the computer.
It seems like those who know everything are bothered by those who don't. Everyone is a newbie sometime. What would have happened back when you were new, and you couldn't get any quick answers? You would have probably gone on to be a union steward because you would have developed the mentality of "who cares how long this takes?"
When I get someone who sends me to Google, I just figure they don't know the answer, or are too know-it-all to share it.
Steve, who asks a lot of dumb questions.

What
the
Just to show how dumb you are, I also gave you a web page with the information that you needed. Of the 1,030,000 hits, it was in the first page of them. That is not good enough for you? Ed
Paul Orwell spaketh...

Newsgroups are excellent when you need personal or professional experience/advice but the original poster needed instructions for a simple task that could be found quickly with a google search.
--
McQualude

McQualude wrote:

was: "there's nothing new under the sun" now: "there's nothing new on the net"
-- TJ