I'm holding a conference.

I just got a phone call, answered right away.
Probably a recording said, "You are currently the only person in this conference." Even though it was probaly a recording I said, What good is a conference with only one person, but before I could finish, it hung up on me.

Maybe it was Obammy and he wants you to help scare ISIS by participating in another worthless global warming conference.
If I was ISIS I would be friggin scared shitless. I'm not, I'm just embarrassed with his lack of leadership.

The only thing you missed was the words "lack of." Now go back to sleep and your wife will wake you in the morning.