I'm having a wading pool

I'm having a small guinet pool installed at my house and I wanted to make sure the pool guys are not cutting corners. How long should they wait until the plaster after the gunite is installed. I understand there can be problems with the plaster and the gunite adhering to the walls.

Follow the contractor's instructions. They want it to come out right, and I don't think they'd want problems.
On pool plaster, they fill it IMMEDIATELY. Mine was looking like it was blistering underwater. I called, and the guy said it was normal. I was apprehensive, but as I had not paid him yet (he was a contractor), I waited the two days as instructed before running Pooolio the Pool robot. All the little mounds of "stuff" vacuumed off perfectly, and it was a fine fine plaster job.
BTW, they started chipping out the old plaster 7AM Monday, and Tuesday at 2PM, I was filling it with water. These guys were amazing. 35,000 Gallon pool.
Steve

Sooner the better. Concrete bonds better to the plaster if freshly set, rather than cured.