I'm a professional electrician now.

I finally did it, I'm a professional electrician now. Having never used a tool in my life, I decided to tackle a major home repair job. We just moved to a new apartment I had to hook up our gas range. The movers brought it in the kitchen and I decided I would see if I could connect it myself. I didn't have any tools, but I was able to use my hand and connect that funny looking spiral gas thingy from the stove to the other gas thing on the wall. I did all the work myself and the stove worked great. I guess that makes me a pro. It's just too bad that my apartment burned down while I was at work today. They police said the whole apartment building exploded and started on fire. I wonder what happened? It makes me mad that after spending half the night hooking up that stove all my work burned up. The good thing is that next time I will feel confident hooking up my own range. If anyone wants to hire me, I am now a professional electrician and can hook up your range. I work cheap too.

Jerry's New Electrician Repair Service

Reply to
jerrymuldier88

Sounds like another troll crossed over from alt.hvac

Reply to
Tim Fischer

Good job! Weren't you the guy teaching that expert class down at the "depot"?

Reply to
George