I'm a professional electrician now.

I finally did it, I'm a professional electrician now. Having never used a tool in my life, I decided to tackle a major home repair job. We just moved to a new apartment I had to hook up our gas range. The movers brought it in the kitchen and I decided I would see if I could connect it myself. I didn't have any tools, but I was able to use my hand and connect that funny looking spiral gas thingy from the stove to the other gas thing on the wall. I did all the work myself and the stove worked great. I guess that makes me a pro. It's just too bad that my apartment burned down while I was at work today. They police said the whole apartment building exploded and started on fire. I wonder what happened? It makes me mad that after spending half the night hooking up that stove all my work burned up. The good thing is that next time I will feel confident hooking up my own range. If anyone wants to hire me, I am now a professional electrician and can hook up your range. I work cheap too.
Jerry's New Electrician Repair Service
Sounds like another troll crossed over from alt.hvac
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Good job! Weren't you the guy teaching that expert class down at the "depot"?