I'll show you the door!!!

That's what the homeowner said to the carpenter who came to repair a door. The carpenter grabbed his toolbox and left!

I guess those were the wrong words to use to show the carpenter the door that needed fixin'.....

I guess the moral of this story is be very careful how you word things. Better yet, just point at the door, after telling the carpenter that since your vocal chords were surgically removed, you are unable to speak.

Reply to
piper

You heard about the old German guy who called the operator and asked for a car penter?

.

That's what the homeowner said to the carpenter who came to repair a door. The carpenter grabbed his toolbox and left!

I guess those were the wrong words to use to show the carpenter the door that needed fixin'.....

I guess the moral of this story is be very careful how you word things. Better yet, just point at the door, after telling the carpenter that since your vocal chords were surgically removed, you are unable to speak.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon