I hear the Boston Marathon ended with a bang...

Page 3 of 3
I was on the road, driving to service calls. About 4 PM Eastern, the Boston Blast was all that I could get on the radio, on pretty much every station. What a shame, all those people injured. Fortunately, there were a lot of medical folks right there to take care of the runners. Ended up doing triage and multiple casualty incident instead. Or, in addition. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
Who said "bring the war home" ?
Looks like you got your wish.
Will your guns protect you now?
On Monday, April 15, 2013 3:10:18 PM UTC-5, Running Man wrote:

Actually, I ran Boston last year. The route starts 26 miles away. (It is a point to point course). But, It starts in the middle of no where. You reall y are not in a large populated area until you get toward the end of the cou rse downtown. Obviously, the finish line is the most populated area. Just b eyond the finish line are thousands of people who just finished the race in line to get their medal, warming blanket and bananna and to re unite with friends and family.

Damn straight!
What are you gonna use? A hug?
nb

Why should my guns protect you ? Aren't you adult enough to protect yourself ?