I hear the Boston Marathon ended with a bang...

Since when does the US stop people going *into* Canuckistan?

Reply to
krw

st door anywhere the President happens to be. It's been like that since the re have been cameras.

to make himself look "Presidential." They're all media hogs.

No, I don;t recall Bush41 doing a staged photo shoot with the WH photographer in the oval office within a couple of hours of a terrorist attack. In fact, I recall the libs making a big to do over him continuing to read to those school children when first informed that a plane had hit the WTC. You mean presidential like that?

Reply to
trader4

:

rest door anywhere the President happens to be. It's been like that since t here have been cameras.

s to make himself look "Presidential." They're all media hogs.

That Bush41 should have been 43.

Reply to
trader4

Why should my guns protect you ? Aren't you adult enough to protect yourself ?

Reply to
Attila Iskander