i have Kenmore sub zero 550 refrigerator freezer stopped making ice. Help & suggestions please.

It seemed to get frosted inside - thought maybe since doors were left open. My hubby emptied the ice and it hasnt made any since. Weve defrosted it today - probably 1-2 weeks after initial condensation inside and it still doesnt seem to work. Theres no reset button I can see and I cant find an instruction manual online would appreciate any suggestions.

Reply to
Deb & Jeff