I have FOUR phase electricity

Some people brag they have three phase electric service. They always make it sound like they are better than everyone that only has single phase. Well, I got sick of these morons bragging how much better they are, so I got FOUR phase power installed. Here's how it works.
Phase 1. Locate a suitable outlet. Phase 2. Check to insure adaquate power exists. Phase 3. Plug in desired electrical device Phase 4. Turn on the device power switch.
And just to insure I always get the full FOUR phases delivered to each outlet at all times, I have FOUR wires going to every outlet. I had everything wired as follows:
1. Black hot wire to gold screws on outlets 2. White neutral wire to silver screws on outlets 3. Bare ground wire to metallic box screws. 4. Green ground wire to green screws on outlets
To insure completion of full four phases, I have FOUR breakers for every room in the house.
Two duplex outlets in all locations (thus FOUR outlets)
Every light fixture used FOUR 40 watt bulbs
Every wall has an outlet spaced every FOUR feet apart
All light switches are FOUR way switches
All wiring used in the house is #14 (because it has a "4" on it)
I had FOUR electricians install the wiring
I had a FOUR hundred amp service panel installed
Every breaker in my service panel is numbered with a FOUR For example, #40 #41 #42 and when I ran out of those they are numbered #400 #401 #402 #440 #441 or #4000 #4001 etc.
I asked my power company if they could change my voltage from 120 to 140, but they said they could not do that. They did however agree to charge me an even $400 per month on my electric bill. Also, after FOUR months of hassles, they finally changed my customer billing number to 444444 as well as my meter number.
Finally, I try to buy all electrical devices that contain a FOUR in the model number.
There you go, all you three phase braggers. You've been outdone. You lose !!!!!!
snipped-for-privacy@fortyfour.com wrote in

Wow you must live in a very rural area, most houses need 2 phases ( 180 degrees out from each other) to power 220v appliances.

Note that 4 (equally spaced) phases are a superset of 2 phases (and 6 phase is a superset of 3 phase).

[snip]
On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 06:46:46 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@fortyfour.com wrote:

That wiring is incorrect. First, you dont want duplex outlets. You want QUADplex outlets. (Thats 4 outlets).
All outlets and switches must be located four feet from the floor.
You want to use 4 gauge wire for everything. Run 4 wires to each brass colored screw. Each of these wires connects to a 4 Amp breaker. Use the following colored wires. Black Red Blue Yellow
The neutrals should consist of the following (Also 4 gauge wire). White with black stripe White with red stripe White with blue stripe White with yellow stripe
These connect to the silver screws that match the colors on the brass screws. Each neutral connects to one of four neutral screws which is connected to 4 separate neutral connection blocks.
The ground wires should consist of the following (Also 4 gauge wire). Green with black stripe Green with red stripe Green with blue stripe Green with yellow stripe
These must be connected to four different ground rods, which are positioned in each of the four directions on a compass.
Be sure all screws are torqued to exactly 4 inch pounds of pressure.
All wiring should be done on April 4 of any year. (4-4) Work must begin at 4am and be completed by 4pm.
Every electrician must be paid $4000, and are required to eat four sandwiches for lunch, at exactly 14:44 hours (military time).