I have flies

For the past several days when I arrive home after work, I have had 4 to 6 flies on my one kitchen window. I pull out the windex sprayer and zap 'em. It knocks them down plus I clean the surface at the same time. Just now I killed 6 more, all on the same window. In my front room there is a 6x9 window. It is made of 6 - 2x3 sections. The window has plastic film over it, sealled at all crosses. There are flies in 4 of the sections. There is no way in or out. There are no flies anywhere else. Not near my garbage or in any other open room. The house is sealed pretty good and is clean. Any ideas why or where these might be coming from? It was not really that weird until the flies got between the plastic and glass.
Freaked out...I hate the scummy things.
Thanks for any thoughts, Thomas.

They may be hatching inside the house. This year I know plenty of people with the same complaint. We had about 50 of them in the office this Monday morning and I've had them at home too. Be sure to clean and sanitize around trash cans, produce, etc. And wipe your shoes that may have mud from outside.

I can't believe I just opened my doors to let flies out. I though it was the other way around. I'm washing out trash cans and any other things I may have negected.
My cat usually goes bonkers for bugs. Maybe she is full. lol
What would a flie egg look like? I do not have maggots anywhere and nothing smells dead.

Something died inside, like a mouse, fish, duck, did you see the cat lately.

Just goes to show ya that girls are right ------------------Boys have Cooties!!!!
Thomas wrote:

You may want to seek out some OCD therapy. They're just flies.