I have a very old 40 year old Thermadore Double Oven.. I am trying to change the oven cables but need help

Hi I have a very old 40 year old double oven Thermadore-- works great... BUT the cables that are hooked up to the door which allow you to open and close the door have snapped. I have found parts but am wondering how to install these.. I know how to remove the door but how does one gain access to the area where you put these cables? There is very a narrow opening but can someone shed some light on how to do this? Thanks model number is MSC 228 Thermodore double oven- Bosch bought the company and they do not have any old parts for the ancient Thermadores- no one does anywhere!

Are these electric cables or wire-rope cables that hold the door springs? Are these one oven over the other, and a wall oven or are the side by side ovens? If they are wall ovens, you may need to remove the oven from the wall cabinet to gain access to the sides. Warning, my experience with double ovens is that they are VERY heavy, be sure you have a helper and have something to sit it on once you remove it from the cabinet.

.
Hi, one oven over the other..yeah, i was thinking it was going to be real real real heavy.