I Have a Short Somewhere ?

I did the plastic gear replacement on my 1/4 horse opener. This opener I would estimate to be about 12 years old. It worked fine before I replaced gears (except for the gears being stripped). Now when I plug it in and hit the wall button to test it throws the breaker. The light comes on fine, I have rechecked my blue to blue etc.. Could my capacitor be the culprit? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!
It could be you do not have the gears in correct and the motor shaft is locked up.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I had inadvertantly pinched a wire with a mounting screw when I replaced the gear assembly...problem solved
On 18 Nov 2006 09:27:01 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Poor wire...... How would you like it if someone pinched your dick in a gear..... I bet you'd blow a fuse too........ <LOL>......