I have a flashlight

The light is very dim. Someone told me I need to change the batteries. How do I change the batteries? Or do I need to call an electrician?

Reply to
musturd

be very careful the battery is really a micro nuke reactor, radiation leakage is possible.

call homeland security they will come out to help. just say nuke waste leak:)

Reply to
hallerb

Most don't really know how to do this. You should call a batterician.

Reply to
mm

Do the batteries *want* to change?

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

On Fri 07 Jan 2011 06:18:07a, told us...

No, you need to call a psychiatrist.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

Why is it that every time someone marries a battery they want to change it?

-C-

Reply to
Country

mm wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

How about a beautician?

Reply to
Tegger

When we lived in Taiwan, some of the locals said they would call an electrician to change a light bulb.

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

The simplest way, throw it away and buy a new one.

Reply to
LSMFT

Nah, he just needs a girlfriend even worse than I do.

Reply to
aemeijers

THe only thing that is dim is you.

Reply to
hrhofmann

Its not a flashlight, but an IQ meter. Seems to be working properly.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

What Smitty said !!!!

"