I have a flashlight

The light is very dim. Someone told me I need to change the batteries. How do I change the batteries? Or do I need to call an electrician?
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 7, 8:18 am, snipped-for-privacy@ketchup.com wrote:

be very careful the battery is really a micro nuke reactor, radiation leakage is possible.
call homeland security they will come out to help. just say nuke waste leak:)
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 07 Jan 2011 07:18:07 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@ketchup.com wrote:

Most don't really know how to do this. You should call a batterician.
Add pictures here
✖

How about a beautician?
--
Tegger

Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@ketchup.com wrote:

Do the batteries *want* to change?
Jim
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri 07 Jan 2011 06:18:07a, told us...

No, you need to call a psychiatrist.

✖
On 1/7/2011 9:06 AM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

Nah, he just needs a girlfriend even worse than I do.
--
aem sends...

Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 7, 7:18 am, snipped-for-privacy@ketchup.com wrote:

Why is it that every time someone marries a battery they want to change it?
-C-
Add pictures here
✖
On 01/07/11 08:18 am, snipped-for-privacy@ketchup.com wrote:

When we lived in Taiwan, some of the locals said they would call an electrician to change a light bulb.
Perce
Add pictures here
✖
On 01/07/2011 08:18 AM, snipped-for-privacy@ketchup.com wrote:

The simplest way, throw it away and buy a new one.
--
LSmFT

I'm trying to think but nothing happens............
✖
On Jan 7, 7:18 am, snipped-for-privacy@ketchup.com wrote:

THe only thing that is dim is you.
Add pictures here
✖
?

Its not a flashlight, but an IQ meter. Seems to be working properly.
Add pictures here
✖
What Smitty said !!!!
"