I have a dead mouse in my AC - need help getting to it?

1 Mouse is not big enough to smell up a house
Reply to
ransley

1 mouse can stink up at least 2 rooms.

Don Klipstein

very, very true. My parents live in the country and every couple years or so a mouse will get into one of the basement walls and not be able to get back out again (we never did figure out how the little buggers got in.) Eventually they put a piece of thin paneling over the drywall that was easily removeable, so that whenever they started smelling that horrific dead-mouse pong (which really did pong up the whole basement) they could just remove the paneling and stick the shop vac hose into the hole that was conveniently left in the drywall from the last go 'round.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Try and reach for it with your peepee. oh wait, that's too short.

Reply to
TD