I found the lost electricity!!

Secondary moral here--don't use the push-in connections.

I recommend using the screw terminals on the new one when you do finish the job.

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

As someone suggested, the first outlet in the circuit had cracked and allowed the pushed in wire to come loose. I replaced the plug but I have to go back and pigtail the outlet.

Thanks

Sr

Reply to
Steve

Boy that must have been leaking a long time - I'll bet your bill was really high the last couple of months :-)

Harry

Reply to
Harry

Wonder if the power cut in New Orleans was that simple?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon