I found the lost electricity!!

As someone suggested, the first outlet in the circuit had cracked and allowed the pushed in wire to come loose. I replaced the plug but I have to go back and pigtail the outlet.
Thanks
Sr
Steve wrote:

Secondary moral here--don't use the push-in connections.
I recommend using the screw terminals on the new one when you do finish the job.

Boy that must have been leaking a long time - I'll bet your bill was really high the last couple of months :-)
Harry
Wonder if the power cut in New Orleans was that simple?
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.