I feel cheated...

Why does a school fire teachers that go the extra mile?
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/cheer-coach-sex-with-student-786543

I bet the kid got a good mark in Biology class.
On 10/21/2014 5:48 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Yes, he earned some sextra credit.

It's disgraceful. Instead of having sex with these underage kids, she should have had sex with an overage old fart. Like me.
On 10/21/2014 8:09 AM, CRNG wrote:

Mikek
Still, the teacher should have known better than to have had a sexual realationship with a student. I expect she wouldn't have any trouble finding another teacher in the school to fill that bill.
If the roles were reversed, and it was a male teacher having sex with a female student, the press would be all over it calling it a dirty old man chasing a young skirt.
--
nestork