I do Hardwood floors & Stairs

coquitlam, b.c. canada tel 604 603 7317 Yes I work for money No i do not give free lessons or advice

Reply to
Wolfgang Klause Reinholt Moers

Nice add and great email address. I'm sure you'll get a lot of business from the email addy alone but the attitude, wow, that is fantastic.

Good luck, you're gonna need it.

Reply to
Bruce

snipped-for-privacy@kenmoersch.com snipped-for-privacy@kenmoersch.com snipped-for-privacy@kenmoersch.com snipped-for-privacy@kenmoersch.com snipped-for-privacy@kenmoersch.com snipped-for-privacy@kenmoersch.com snipped-for-privacy@kenmoersch.com snipped-for-privacy@kenmoersch.com snipped-for-privacy@kenmoersch.com snipped-for-privacy@kenmoersch.com

Reply to
Duke