I DESTROYED MY TELEVISION SET.

I GOT CABLE ONE DAY AND I WAS TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING TO WATCH AND I WATCHED MTV FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS THEN I GOT A BOWLING BALL AND THREW IT THROUGH THE SCREEN AND TOOK THE BOWLING BALL AND BROKE THE CIRCUIT BOARD AND BROKE THE CABINET. I CALLED MY CABLE COMPANY AND TOLD THEM THAT I AM CANCELING SERVICE AND THEY ASKED ME WHY I AM CANCELLING AND I TOLD THEM THAT I HAD BETTER NOT RECEIVE ANOTHER BILL FROM THEM. I FILLED UP THE SPACE WHERE MY TV ONCE UP WITH OREOS AND TWINKIES.
THEN ONE DAY I WAS RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A GALLON OF VANILLA ICE CREAM AND I GOT A KNOCK ON THE DOOR. I OPENED IT AND IT WAS A BUNCH OF TEENAGERS. I THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE MORMONS BUT THEY SAID THAT THEY WERE FROM DISH NETWORK AND THEY WANTED TO OFFER ME SATELLITE TV.
I TOLD THEM TO HOLD ON A MINUTE WHILE I GET MY CHECKBOOK. I SHUT THE DOOR AND TOOK A SHIT IN MY LEFT HAND AND I OPENED THE DOOR AND PROPELLED A LOG OF DOOK IN ONE OF THE SALESMAN'S FACES AND I TOLD THEM THAT IF THEY CAME BACK I WAS GOING TO KICK THEIR ASSES.
Sitre Magana wrote:

(sigh) sounds like the american way - use of gratuitous force and violence. And spam. -B.

Don't blame America. His own email address describes him as a yahoo.
b wrote:

WHOIS results for 141.76.45.34 Generated by www.DNSstuff.com Location: Germany [City: Dresden, Sachsen]
So much for it being the American way?
prove it.
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Gotta love that German potato salad...
Rob
trainfan1 wrote:

Not me. Any type of potato salad induces projectile vomiting.
prove it.

(sigh ...again)...Read it properly. it says ' SOUNDS LIKE the american way ', not IS the american way! .
b wrote:

SIGH! Read it for yourself (even though you wrote it). It is just another backhanded slur from Spain, against the US.
prove it.

please explain. what are the others, if this is 'another' and 'backhanded'?? how?
Sitre Magana wrote:

That's nice.
right, you looked at it with your evil eyes.

You really should take your meds like you should.
Or.....you should quit self medicating.