I'd like some exciting drill bits

I'd like some exciting drill bits. All the drill bits I see advertised say they are boring bits. I dont want to be bored when I'm drilling, or I'll fall asleep on the job. Where can I buy some drill bits that are NOT boring and possibly even exciting?
The Home Repair Dude
*(My home repairs are scheduled for completion on June 1, 2099)

Get a grinding bit

I can sell you some of mine.
They are TOTALLY NAKED. :-)
Lewis.
*****
Home Repair Dude wrote:

Get some triangle bits. They drill triangle holes.
--
<<//--------------------\>>
Van Chocstraw

Sounds as goofy as drilling square holes. Square holes are easily drilled in wood.

triangular or square holes in metal. It uses a guide and a bit with one flute less than the number of sides desired. Can't think of the name of it right now. A hand-held regular drill bit will sometimes drill a somewhat triangular hole that the round shank will not pass thru, especially in thin metal.
Don Young
Don Young

And there's the cutting a perfectly round circle of wood on a table saw trick using a pretty simple home made jig. I think there's a YouTube clip on that someplace.

Get the new ones with the steel cable on it. You hold onto the cable with one hand, turn the drill on with the other. When the cable is wound tight around the shaft, or you want to reverse, you simply pull on the cable to make it reverse.
Steve

2099 ???? now your just bragging
Home Repair Dude wrote:

I'm still looking to find some "naughty" bits..........
Home Repair Dude wrote:

If you do, you're are unique.
I recall my instructor in the Dale Carnegie Sales course saying: "It is estimated there are several million quarter-inch drill bits sold in this country every year. But nobody actually wanted a quarter-inch drill bit! What they wanted was a quarter-inch hole."
On 1/10/2009 4:00 PM HeyBub spake thus:

So you became a hole salesman???
David Nebenzahl wrote:

No, but one guy in the class did work as a "counselor" for a cemetery.
He did allow, during one break, that a fringe benefit of his seemingly somber job was the widows; several were, in his words, "hornier than a bag of toads." On a similar note, my ex-brother-in-law said he got some strange on virtually every long-haul trip he took as a Greyhound driver. He attributed it to his looks, but I think it was the incessant vibration.
Home Repair Dude wrote:

My drill bits aren't boring but they are really twisted.
TDD