I cried...

Page 2 of 7
On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 16:49:11 +0000 (UTC), "badgolferman"

Sorry to hear about your unhappy childhood. Get a grip!
Add pictures here
✖

and then trying to write coherently before my 6th cup of coffee. I should have said that I view Obama as much more LEFT than McCain is RIGHT of center.

Add pictures here
✖

His close associations with felons,terrorists,and communists/Marxists. Ayers/Dorhn alone would kill the deal.Or Rashid Khalili.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

McCain, on the other hand lived with a bunch of Communists who were sworn enemies of the United States for 5 years. He even publicly supported them.
Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 5, 10:22 am, snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote:

Obama is no where near the center except when he is trying to get elected. If you had really looked into Obama's past and what he stands for you would know that. Instead you listened only to the election lies and fell for them hook line and sinker.
Add pictures here
✖

Obama is no where near the center except when he is trying to get elected. If you had really looked into Obama's past and what he stands for you would know that. Instead you listened only to the election lies and fell for them hook line and sinker.
******************************************************8
Yep. All of america just "fell for the lies". Either that, or you're a wacko.
Add pictures here
✖

ALL of America? Nope, not ALL of America but way too many that is clear. Apparently you just round everthing up to a whole to suit your own purposes. There is an old saying that clearly applies here...
You can fool all of the people some of the time, You can fool some of the people all of the time, but You can't fool all of the people all of the time.
Obama managed to fool some of the people all of the time but failed by a large margin to fool all of the people for even some of the time.
Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 5, 10:22 am, snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote:

What...you don't want to follow the example that the Democrats have set for the last eight years? OK, I will give him a chance but I will also be keeping score on the number of promises that he breaks.
Add pictures here
✖

Politicians don't break promise. They just delay them because of unforeseen circumstances. Eventualy it's "I still commit to that promise and will get it done next term."
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote:

I didn't get the memo. What damage over the last eight years? If you're talking about the financial mess, everything was fine until the Democrats took over Congress.
Add pictures here
✖

You are missing a lot more than a memo, Blub.
Add pictures here
✖
HeyBub wrote:

why liberalism is a mental disease. No, I'm not a Republican.
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 15:36:22 -0600, The Daring Dufas

No one will have you?
Add pictures here
✖

LOL! you guys are clueless.
Add pictures here
✖
-----Original Message----- From: snipped-for-privacy@dog.com [mailto: snipped-for-privacy@dog.com] Posted At: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 10:23 AM Posted To: alt.home.repair Conversation: I cried... Subject: Re: I cried...

You guys both need to take a deep breath and read what I wrote a second time. Despite the hysterics, Obama is, in fact, within a stones throw of the center, as is John McCain. That's precisely why the vote was as close as it was. I think you are going to see John McCain doing his best to work with Obama for the common goal of moving us forward and fixing some of the damge wrought in the past 8 years. You will also see all those who really want to "put America first" doing the same.
get out of "campaign mode". The campaign is now OVER and the fat lady has sung. Watch John McCain and follow his example.
====================================== "Put America First"....just what exactly does that mean?
How? and by who's standard of interpretation? As in...the rest of the world can take a back seat?
Could we..... Start buying products and goods made in the USA? No matter if they are lower quality and more expensive? [Perhaps American workers can start to pay more attention, be more thorough, become more competent and raise their personal standards of quality?]
Could we...... Forget about all the bleeding heart foreign aid and take care of our own people better?
Could we...... Get rid of illegals who have been sucking off our bleeding heart social system for far too long? Invite them to petition for immigration like dignified ladies and gentlemen to show some respect to America?
It will be very interesting to see if this country could actually have standards, values and traditions that work for everyone....instead of hundreds of personal agenda's for you name it 'issue'.
Add pictures here
✖

Boy are you ever a mixed up puppy.
Add pictures here
✖
Coleah wrote:

That is exactly the WRONG thing to do. Adam Smith firmly put this silliness to rest in the 18th Century with his work "The Wealth of Nations." Each country should do what it does best and trade for the products and services of what another country does better. That way everybody prospers.

Very little of our foreign aid is in cash. Virtually all of our foreign aid is in the form of purchase credits against the goods and services of American companies (food, fighter planes, etc.). As such, it is a direct subsidy to American workers.
Add pictures here
✖

It is nice to see someone who actually knows what he is talking about still surviving among the kool-aid drinkers here.
Add pictures here
✖

By eactly who? You are trying to tell me that he is left of Bernie Sanders? You are an idiot.

Says who? You? You are an Idiot.
Add pictures here
✖
Bob F wrote:

Clearly you have never been through the process of getting a security clearance. You need to fill out a comprehensive questionnaire which requires you to list everyone from childhood friends all the way up to people you associate with and of course your parents etc.
I worked for a company that went after business that required everyone in our group to get a clearance. And the FBI actually did interview everyone including childhood friends and neighbors and even former neighbors. Two folks got rejected. One was because a parent was a foreign national and the other was because of a friend.
Ask yourself if it is unreasonable to make that statement since one of Obamas parents is a foreign national and he is known to have associated with some questionable folks like going to the church of the extreme anti American preacher for twenty years.
Add pictures here
✖