I can't figure out how to remove kitchen faucet end sprayer from under sink?

I can't figure out how to remove the kitchen faucet end sprayer from under the sink? It doesn't have wrench flats and it doesn't seem to just pull apart?
Do I need to pull with more force or is there some trick to disconnecting the faucet end sprayer hose from the faucet so I can remove the faucet from the sink?
It's a one-piece faucet with an end sprayer on a long spiral hose. On a tag on the bottom it says "Price Pfister model 53270SS mfg date 8-2-2007".
Here's what I did so far. a) I shut the hot water and removed that hose from the faucet bottom b) I shut hte cold water and removed that hose from the faucet bottom c) I unscrewed the two bolts on the ring and unscrewed the ring
All I need to do is disconnect the end-sprayer loop with the heavy weight for the long metal spiral hose; but I do not know how it disconnects!
Can you provide a hint?
--- ---

if you're replacing the faucet, you could just cut the hose. I'm not sure how PP attaches their hoses to the faucet end but pretty much everyone uses the same attachment at the sprayer end, unscrew the ring from the hose end from the sprayer, there should be a wire C-clip on there, pop the C-clip off with a small screwdriver and pull it apart. so if you don't get a reply to the question you asked, you could always do that.
good luck
nate
On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:25:03 -0800 (PST), N8N wrote:

I'm "moving" the faucet from the kitchen to the laundry room.
I found the installation instructions for the Price Pfister Marielle 532 series kitchen faucets here http://www.pricepfister.com/www/ImageAssets/mirror%5Cmodel%5Ckitchen%5Cmarielle%5Cmar532-70%5C28031-0600.pdf
But these instructions only talk about CONNECTING the "pullout hose"! They don't tell you how to DISCONNECT it!
Here are what the instructions say: Step 12, "Pullout Hose Connection": "From underneath sink, push Quick Connect Housing (12A), located on the end of the Pullout Hose (12B) firmly upward onto Receiving Tube (12C), until unable to push any further. Pull down on Quick Connect Housing (12A). If the housing and Inner Collet (12D) separate slightly but do not pull off, the Receiving Tube (12C) quick connect is secure."
From this, can someone figure out how to DISCONNECT the hose coupling?
--- ---

After looking at the drawing, I would say you need to press the little collar back into the end of part 12A and pull 12A downward while keeping the collar tight to it.
--
Dennis

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 15:51:10 -0500, DT wrote:

I called Price Pfister customer support at 1-800-PFAUCET (1-800-732-8238).
They slowly walked me through the disconnect procedure on the line and they sent me a video clip.
I've never posted to u-tube but I might try to post the video clip to u-tube so others can see how to do it for themselves now that this is in the usenet record.
Basically their removal instructions are: "To remove the quick connect attachment, Push up on Quick Connect Housing (23A). Holding Plastic Collet (23B) in place, pull downward on Quick Connect Housing (23A) until Tube (23C) is free."
--- ---

DId their help desk actually speak English as a first language? If they did it is a great reason for us all to buy their products.
Kim L. wrote:

http://www.pricepfister.com/www/ImageAssets/mirror%5Cmodel%5Ckitchen%5Cmarielle%5Cmar532-70%5C28031-0600.pdf
You got the wrong thing. You need to loosen the locking screws on 10b and unscrew it.

Most of the faucet manufacturers maintain a customer service line, where you can speak to a tech who will walk you through the operation you need to do. They can also e-mail to you an exploded view of the faucet in question. You will need the model number from the tag on the cold water supply line.
Joe G
On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:40:43 -0800 (PST), GROVER wrote:

Yes. Their support line at 1-800-PFAUCET (1-800-732-8238) emailed instructions and even provided a video. They even walked me through the process.
All the while I had water dripping all over me because those lousy shutoff valves were leaking like crazy. They were almost frozen solid when I tried to shut off the water.
I'm going to replace both of those shut-off valves (one also goes to the dishwasher so it's a double valve thing).
Should we turn those things once a year or so and should we leave them in the fully open position or some in-between open position to prevent those faucet valves from getting all stuck up.
--- ---
Kim L. wrote:

if they are stop valves they should be left fully open, but exercising them once a year or so is not a bad idea. Ball valves it doesn't really matter.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

I think that buying 1/4-turn replacement valves may help. They're the ones that only take a 1/4 turn to turn them on or off.
Kim L. wrote:

Why do you want to remove the hose?
If it's because the sprayer stopped working, you merely replace the business end.