I bought an adapter screw on for a hose

I bought a part that screws into a faucet from my local hardware with the idea i needed an adapter to attach it to my sink and my garden hose, so I c an use it in front of my home. I think its called snap-on. It comes in two parts, one which you can slide down and you try to attach it to the sink ae rator ( don't know if that is what it is called ). When i turn on the fauce t, water seeps through that adapter even with added washers, which weakens my water pressure through that hose. No info came with it but a salesperson s instructions, which were doubtful at best. I know that the snap on does n ot meet the outer threads of that faucet and don't know if it even is suppo se to.
On Thursday, August 8, 2013 4:37:20 PM UTC-4, novel wrote:

can use it in front of my home. I think its called snap-on. It comes in tw o parts, one which you can slide down and you try to attach it to the sink aerator ( don't know if that is what it is called ). When i turn on the fau cet, water seeps through that adapter even with added washers, which weaken s my water pressure through that hose. No info came with it but a salespers ons instructions, which were doubtful at best. I know that the snap on does not meet the outer threads of that faucet and don't know if it even is sup pose to.
You're never going to get very good water pressure via a kitchen sink fauce t. Even if you fix the leak.
On 8/8/2013 4:37 PM, novel wrote:

I'm not sure what you have, but I'm assuming this would do what you want it to do and is a simple piece of chromed brass
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
nate