I beat the rain!

I have had a small leak on the roof over the front porch. I found that there is one spot where I have to apply a bit of "Snow Roof". It works fine but needs to be re-applied once a year.
Of course I never remember to until it starts to leak...and once rainy season hits I have to put up with the leak for months waiting for the seasonal rains to stop and for the area to thoroughly dry out.
For whatever reason I got out there yesterday morning and got the job done. I beat the rain by about 8 hours this year!

Congratulations.
Be careful you're not arrested as a rain beater.
On 06/02/2014 05:36 PM, micky wrote:

It gets worse:
I even cut the grass this year before I got a citation from the city

I was cited once by the boy scouts, for exemplary conduct.
Maybe someday you'll get a citation too.
micky posted for all of us...
And I know how to SNIP

For speeding!
--
Tekkie

philo  posted for all of us...
And I know how to SNIP

IDK Philo you are not fulfilling the manta of AHR. You were proactive. Don' t you know this is to be avoided at all costs? You got all caulked up.
--
Tekkie

On 06/03/2014 06:17 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

That's OK, I still have projects that I'm behind on.
I finally called an electrician to get an estimate on upgrading my 100 amp service to 200 amps. Should have done that ten years ago.
philo  posted for all of us...
And I know how to SNIP

Don't

You are putting a rush on things...