I am stuck

I get the gallon cans of regular Kroil and I fill a Harbor Freight refillable spray can from them. I'm pretty sure it's quite a bit cheaper than aerosol cans of Kroil.

Reply to
Pete C.

"I am stuck".

You said you are stuck.

I suggest you use some lubrication, a lever arm, rope, pry bar, hydraulics or other power tools to get you un-stuck.

If the subject of your post relates to something else, not related to being physically stuck, something more specific perhaps, then I don't know what that could be, because it wasn't mentioned in your subject line.

So unless you construct a more appropriate and USEFUL subject line, I will not reward you with relavent discourse and aid. But others here no doubt will overlook your lapse in judgement and effort to be a more responsible usenet citizen and construct your posts with care and intelligence, which includes a useful and concise subject line.

Reply to
Home Guy

Seriously? Concise? The original post was five lines, your admonition non-reply post was close to triple that. Who is wasting whose time?

RicodJour

I wasn't talking about the post you bone-head.

The SUBJECT LINE was a piece of shit not worthy of anyone's time.

Get with the program.

Reply to
Home Guy

Got it. You can blather about nothing in the body of the post, but insist that people be concise in the subject line. Right, should have been obvious.

You clicked on a nebulous subject line, responded only to admonish and moan, and didn't provide any useful information.

If you're so worried about time, stop wasting yours by playing Newsgroup Subject Line Cop.

Tony's been around for a long while and makes contributions. That is the program.

RicodJour

I use that much. Great stuff, also works well when tapping aluminum.

Reply to
Pete C.

And is that a crime?

You forgot that Tony first created a post with a nebulous subject line.

Then he should know better than to create posts with nebulous subject lines. He does himself and everyone else on usenet a favor by creating useful subject lines.

Reply to
Home Guy

It's *your* post that was a POS not worthy of anyone's time.

What program did you drop out of? Or were you thrown out?

He's just another netnanny cop wannabe.

Reply to
Steve B

Home Guy posted for all of us...

I have Tony Hunglow kill-filed so this is the first time I seen this *clowns* posting but if he were somewhat smart he would go to the local auto supply store that lends tools and ask for a drum puller.

Asking him to drive with lugs nuts loose (when they already are in his head) is like having a 104 y/o blind driver going the wrong way on the expressway at rush hour. Not good.

Reply to
Tekkie®

They make drum pullers that pull wheels?

Reply to
Tony Miklos

Hi, Last night I went out to cabin and brought 10# sledge hammer back. B4 I use it I loosened lug nuts half turn or so and drove around the block, stop-go repeat, go up and down the gutter edge. It did not work. Then I used the hammer and 2x6 lumber piece to protect the rim. One gentle but subtle whack to the rim/tire from inside out, it worked the first time. Forecast is snow on Monday. Wife will feel safer if it does snow. Long range forecast is coldest weather in 20 years. We're preparing for it. AWD + good snow tires will help us driving in, out of town. Thank you all for helpful suggestions. I used some anti-seize compound hoping it'll be easier in the spring for summer tires.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

back all the lugs off two turns, then DRIVE it around the block turning hard against that side. It'll be ready to come off when you get home.

Reply to
Steve Barker

Good. Glad to hear it worked out well for you. It was probably the subtle part of the whack that did it. ;)

RicodJour

Hi, I reported else where on this thread the problem got solved. This is for you. "I was stuck with a situation" Do I pass now? Or "Help, tire/rim won't come off the hub"

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Hello.

Is that supposed to impress me?

No.

That would have been fine.

When you craft a useful subject line, you are doing yourself and all potential readers a favor by allowing those with actual, real knowledge on that particular topic to immediately clue-in on your post and open/read it and then post their comments.

This is a high-volume group which makes formulating a useful subject line more relevant than other groups with less traffic.

Reply to
Home Guy

Only in Hawg's world.

Reply to