I am stuck

Loosen all the nuts on one wheel at a time, drive down the driveway and turn and brake untill they go "thunk" and come loose. When you take it odd, clean up the hub and slather it with anti-sieze before installing the replacement.
On Thu, 20 Oct 2011 14:53:31 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

"Slather" is subjective. You want a lot more than you would use on a spark plug, for instance - but I've never had a problem other thancosmetics from using a little more than necessary.. Never had it get "into" the drum, and a light coating between the wheel and the wheel flange helps keep the back of the rim face from corroding.

Half a turn is seldom enough. Try 1 1/2
On Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:35:32 -0700, harry wrote:

Yeah, that usually works - although I suppose it's bit of a PITA for the OP if they already have the vehicle up on stands and the other three wheels are off.
I remember on one vehicle years ago wedging a jack sideways between the wheel and the suspension - that freed it up without breaking anything (but don't apply too much force all in one spot, be careful what you're actually wedging the jack up against etc.)
If you use the "crawl under the vehicle and kick/hammer" method, be sure that you know the vehicle is adequately supported - I've heard tales of people being squished that way.
cheers
Jules
Tony Hwang wrote:
"I am stuck".
You said you are stuck.
I suggest you use some lubrication, a lever arm, rope, pry bar, hydraulics or other power tools to get you un-stuck.
If the subject of your post relates to something else, not related to being physically stuck, something more specific perhaps, then I don't know what that could be, because it wasn't mentioned in your subject line.
So unless you construct a more appropriate and USEFUL subject line, I will not reward you with relavent discourse and aid. But others here no doubt will overlook your lapse in judgement and effort to be a more responsible usenet citizen and construct your posts with care and intelligence, which includes a useful and concise subject line.

Seriously? Concise? The original post was five lines, your admonition non-reply post was close to triple that. Who is wasting whose time?
RicodJour wrote:

I wasn't talking about the post you bone-head.
The SUBJECT LINE was a piece of shit not worthy of anyone's time.
Get with the program.

Got it. You can blather about nothing in the body of the post, but insist that people be concise in the subject line. Right, should have been obvious.

You clicked on a nebulous subject line, responded only to admonish and moan, and didn't provide any useful information.
If you're so worried about time, stop wasting yours by playing Newsgroup Subject Line Cop.

Tony's been around for a long while and makes contributions. That is the program.
RicodJour wrote:

And is that a crime?

You forgot that Tony first created a post with a nebulous subject line.

Then he should know better than to create posts with nebulous subject lines. He does himself and everyone else on usenet a favor by creating useful subject lines.
Home Guy wrote:

Hi, I reported else where on this thread the problem got solved. This is for you. "I was stuck with a situation" Do I pass now? Or "Help, tire/rim won't come off the hub"
Tony Hwang wrote:

Hello.
Is that supposed to impress me?

No.
That would have been fine.
When you craft a useful subject line, you are doing yourself and all potential readers a favor by allowing those with actual, real knowledge on that particular topic to immediately clue-in on your post and open/read it and then post their comments.
This is a high-volume group which makes formulating a useful subject line more relevant than other groups with less traffic.

It's *your* post that was a POS not worthy of anyone's time.

What program did you drop out of? Or were you thrown out?
He's just another netnanny cop wannabe.
Home Guy posted for all of us...

I have Tony Hunglow kill-filed so this is the first time I seen this *clowns* posting but if he were somewhat smart he would go to the local auto supply store that lends tools and ask for a drum puller.
Asking him to drive with lugs nuts loose (when they already are in his head) is like having a 104 y/o blind driver going the wrong way on the expressway at rush hour. Not good.
--
Tekkie

On 10/21/2011 1:54 PM, Tekkie wrote:

They make drum pullers that pull wheels?
On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 10:51:31 -0400, Tony Miklos

Only in Hawg's world.
On 10/19/2011 8:40 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

back all the lugs off two turns, then DRIVE it around the block turning hard against that side. It'll be ready to come off when you get home.
--
Steve Barker