I am looking for low home insurance rates company???

Page 2 of 2

Is this the sort of thing USAA insurance heard on the other end of their phones?
Banty

Yeah.
Thank you for playing our game. Now GTFO
*PLONK*

and I mean that in the nicest way....
Banty wrote:

How do you shop for service? What was your measure for the service they may or may not provide?

Ratings (it's been some time, don't recall exactly where I found it) and recommendations from friends in the insurance industry.
Banty
wrote

I see when you want to talk off topic it's all right but every one else that does is an "asswipe" to quote you.
JerryLimpwrist wrote:

Keep following me Jerry. I'm gonna enjoy shittin' in your snout real soon, "asswipe".
wrote

I see you are one of those "Do as I say, not as I do" guys.
Mark Wrote:

have you tried the A.A. very reasonable pete
-- northy