I am looking for low home insurance rates company???

Is this the sort of thing USAA insurance heard on the other end of their phones?

Banty

Reply to
Banty

I see when you want to talk off topic it's all right but every one else that does is an "asswipe" to quote you.

Reply to
JerryL

Clearly, if you went 29 years with no accidents, and then suddenly had two that were obvious driver error, something has changed. Your wife has become a menace behind the wheel, and it's only a matter of time until the "something" she backs into is someone's toddler. Since toddlers are expensive, obviously it's time to raise her rates.

Reply to
Goedjn

I see you are one of those "Do as I say, not as I do" guys.

Reply to
JerryL

My wife a future problem? When she has been insured by them for 24 years with no previous problem??? Then 2 "fender benders" that amounted to less than what they charged her for a 6 month premium (that she had to pay for 18 months)???? Whether they have a set formula or not: That is not right

BTW, ask me who insures me now (house, cars, credit card, etc.)........

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

No offense, but f*ck you, a*sshole.......

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

and I mean that in the nicest way....

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

Yeah.

Thank you for playing our game. Now GTFO

*PLONK*
Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

have you tried the A.A. very reasonable pete

-- northy

Reply to
northy