Hydrokinetix Thermal Storage System

Hello,
Looking for any information on Hydrokinetix (brand) Thermal Storage System. It is installed in the house I have under contract and would like to know more about the brand and the system. What do I need to know about running and maintaining that the owners manual will not tell me. This is an electric heated system providing auxiliary heat to a 2004 Trane heat pump system in South Central PA.
Thanks, Andy
Andy, I recently bought a home with one of these as well. Check out this link, good information. Tim
http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid 317