Hydraulic Toilet Hoist

Someone I know works at a Nursing Home. She was explaining that they have a very overweight resident who has trouble getting on and off the toilet, so they have to use the Hydraulic Toilet Hoist to place and remove this person from the toilet. At first I thought she was joking, but she said it's not a joke, they have and use devices like this.
I'm was trying to picture this hoist, when I entered "Hydraulic Toilet Hoist" into google.
I found this.....
http://www.toiletliftchair.com
Geezzzzz, I'd like one of these just for a conversation piece !!! :)
(Makes taking a shit FUN)..... :)
On 9/29/16 4:22 PM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Probably, but I'd be inclined to modify it so it tosses people off the toilet, and across the bathroom.... <LOL>.
snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo posted for all of us...

I believe he has me KF but I will post in spite of it.
This just shows what a miserable creature you are. No sensitivity toward people that are not as "perfect" as you. I want you to test your modification. I am curious if causes you to ricochet off the wall inflicting a TBI and a fracture of C1 through C4 and if you require the unmodified lift for the rest of your life.
It really makes me sad that I would have to read and respond to this crap. I didn't particularly like Stumpeds posting but you sir have won the race to the bottom.
I ask anyone to forward this to him and have him reply in an open forum. I also invite anyone that disagrees with me to reply here and explain how my thoughts are wrong.
--
Tekkie

snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo explained on 9/29/2016 :

Makes the job an uplifting experience.
I should be in marketing.
FromTheRafters posted for all of us...

You could also sell bed and wheelchair lifts.
--
Tekkie

On Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 6:26:06 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

How do you clean it...a fire hose and a floor drain?
There sure are a lot of nooks and crannies to hold all sorts of nasties.
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

I admit it, he set me off. My wife being a nurse and we being on the ambulance know the effects.
--
Tekkie

Those chairs are a real blessing. My wife and I know of several people who are able to live alone because they have that type of chair to really rela x/nap in, rather than having to go to bed when they are tired and then stru ggle to get up again to eat or whatever..