"Hybrid" toilet design ?

Obviously, there's a big difference between modern home toilets with tanks, and the commercial-style toilets seen in public restrooms.
But in a couple of businesses, I've seen toilets that _look like_ a "home" toilet (with the separate tank mounted above and a small handle), but when the handle is pressed, the toilet flushes with continuous pressure like a commercial toilet, so long as the handle is pressed.
This seems to be some kind of a "hybrid" design. Is there any special name for it?
With all the complaints about today's home toilets (about not having enough flushing power), I would think the hybrid design would be more popular. I'm aware that they make more noise.
Can anyone recommend sources for these?
Thanks, - John

Any plumbing supply can get commercial toilets. Did you notice the brand name? That would make it easier to find.
Keep in mind though, you water supply to the toilet may not be big enough to supply the water needed. Some commercial installations have 1" pipe and drop to 3/4 just before the toilet. Personally, I don't see the need. The toilets made in the past few years work very well. The toilet I put in my bathroom is the same as the Kohlers we have at work and they never need more than one flush. I'm going to put another in the other bathroom when I remodel it in a few weeks.
If you get a Kohler, American Standard, Toto you will be very satisfied.
On 08-31-2013 00:42, John Albert wrote:

Sounds like a pressure tank toilet, also available for home. Water flows into a sealed tank inside the porcelain tank. It compresses the air in the tank as it goes. Trigger a flush, and the pressure blows out the water faster than gravity alone would do it. And at higher volume than you could get from the supply pipe alone.
--
Wes Groleau

Change is inevitable.