HVAC noise reduction

I wish to add one of those flexible/fabric collars around my main air return duct in order to reduce noise and vibration transmission. What's the proper term for one of those items? I'm trying to purchase the parts to install this, but can't find any supplier on line. Perhaps I'm just using the wrong search words.
catman wrote:

Try "hvac vibration damper".

McMaster-Carr has flexible duct connectors on page 606. http://www.mcmaster.com