HVAC Install Question - Tappan

I come to you on bended knees and ask salvation form this delirious quagmire. Yes I need to get HVAC installed.
I got a quote form an outfit for $4,300. The installer wants to install Tappan GRA072N17A. This is going to be a complete install, new ducting, all new equipment and new wiring.
Any thoughts on pricing and equipment?
If there is a Pro in the house that services Inland Empire I would love to get a quote from you.