HVAC custom-size air filters

Can someone recommend a source for custom-size air filters for residential HVAC?

I need 1"x25"x22" filters, and the closest sizes I've seen (at my local WalMart, HomeDepot, Lowe's) were 1x25x25 and 1x25x20.

TIA

Reply to
bubbabubbs

If it were me, I'd cut the 1x25x25 to fit and seal the cut edge with tape. Or I might try the other size and see if it really matters.

This might be a temporary solution until you can find the right size.

Have you asked HD or Lowes if they could stock the size?

Reply to
franz frippl

has a filter finder. If they don't have a standard the size you need (they don't have one your size) you can get a custom in several types. Probably expensive, but....

HTH,

Paul

Reply to
Paul Franklin

Grainger sells filter rolls so you can cut your own size. Maybe you can get a sheet metal shop to fabricate a frame for you.

You could try a plumbing supply or HVAC supply company as well.

Reply to
John Grabowski

Reply to
bob kater

Wow! Spent a lot of time Googleing that one, eh? Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

1x25x20. Duct tape. Works like a charm.
Reply to
HeyBub

not exactly sure what u mean, bro.

Reply to
bubbabubbs

I had the local HVAC outfit make me a washable filter. A trip to the hose/shower once a month, and a whiff of spray on filter oil. No more replacable filters. Cost was only $10!

Reply to
professorpaul

In other words: Go to Google or your favor search engine. Type in the size filter you need then start reading. Pick the one you like best. You can add "best price, lowest price, discount price, etc" to find the lowest price Bubba

Reply to
Bubba