HVAC Control Panel

I am replacing an old HVAC control unit with a new one ... but wire markings are different. The instructions with the new unit are unclear. Old unit is WeatherTron New is LUX.
Old - R, T, O, G, Y, X2, B, U, W. New - G,Y,W,RH,B,O,RC. Which wire goes to which wire?
Thanks for help.
Bob

This is Turtle.
Here Hold My beer and Watch this !
first a lot of the Old WeatherTron units was heat pumps and the thermostat you have will not deal with the X 2 , U , and T teminals. If not a heat pump read below.
If not a heat pump here goes;
OLD NEW THERMOSTAT
R ----------------- Rh / RC G ----------------- G Y ----------------- Y W ---------------- W Tape off others.
Now Hand me my Beer Back !
TURTLE
Turns out I do have a heat pump ... so it looks like my control will not work?
The old control unit works, it just doesn't have a lot of the programming features of the new control unit.
Thanks anyway for your help.
Bob
Your old thermostat (I"m assuming that's what you're talking about) is not a "Weathertron" ... that's the name of your unit.
Your new thermostat won't work on a multi-stage heat pump, but would work on a single stage heat pump (betting you're got a multi-stage). Take it back (assuming they'll give you your money back, which I doubt) and buy a decent thermostat (NOT a LUX - that's a real piece of shit) designed for a multi-stage heat pump. Should be an 800 number for assistance with wiring connections (hint: you won't use the wire from the T terminal on the old thermostat).
--
Scott McDaniel
InfoTrakker Software

Is this a heat pump? It looks as though it is by the old designations. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ spam protection measure, Please remove the 33 to send e-mail
Yes, it turns out that it is a heat pump.
bob