---
there should be a "sig" here
More lies...

So when are you going in for rehab?
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
More lies...

I ask a question and you claim lies? What a loon. Better get yourself to rehab now boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

I know you are but what am I?
Neener, neener, neener! Can't just ignore me can you? Neener, neener, neener! Kj's an clueless retard, kj's an clueless retard! Neener, neener, neener!
I post, you dance. Don't you ever get tired of being the usenet equivalent of a marionette? Just keep dancing drunken monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
More lies...

I know you are but what am I?
Neener, neener, neener! Can't just ignore me can you? Neener, neener, neener! Kj's an clueless retard, kj's an clueless retard! Neener, neener, neener!
I post, you dance. Don't you ever get tired of being the usenet equivalent of a marionette? Just keep dancing drunken monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
Putz

I know you are but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own post. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

I know you are but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.
--
---