HVAC air intake near gas heater

Page 4 of 6

followed. Still got the local code stuff wrong. Still got the liquid line wrong. Oh well. Tell ya what. As long as you maintain a civil tone in your posts I'll only point out your many technical errors. Yup, I won't remind everyone that you really like to play with your boi friends. How's that for a deal?
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

My post are accurate, unlike yours. I'm sorry that you don't have the training to understand the technical stuff that I post about.
But, I guess you have to post more lies and now about my sexuality? I would like to point out, I'm not into boys/guys like you must be. I'm also sorry that you have to lead yourself away from the technical facts and you have to resort to that... Oh well, if you don't have anything important to say, resort to personal attacks.
No treat for you tonight.

monkey boi. Answer me this boi, if you aren't gay then why do you like to play so much with your abusive boi friends in alt.hvac? Hmmmm? Kinda difficult for you to deny that one now isn't it.
As for your technical accuracy. Nope, boi, you aren't accurate at all. Liquid lines don't sweat. Building code is totally under local control. I'd go on but you'll just deny. Keep in mind that your denials are just like Vick's and that is totally empty.
So now you've got it all, your technical knowledge and understanding have been exposed for the empty shells they are. Your inability to comprehend has been exposed. Now the only question that remains is why do you keep coming back for more? Maybe you just like punishment. The way I see it, you are one sick puppy.
Now that I've set you straight on these matters all I have to say is: go 'way now and GOOD LUCK, you'll need it.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

They're not gay, but you must be since you like talking about it so much.

I'm sorry that you can't talk about technical items, as they are above your intelligence level.

Nothing I have posted has been proved wrong. Nothing you have posted has been accurate. So why don't you move on to someone that you can bully into agreeing with your bullshit?

You haven't set anything straight with your inaccurate bullshit. Well, besides you like little boys, but I could really careless about your personal problems.

like. Tell us all again about how local code can only be more restritive than model code. Tell us all again about how liquid lines sweat. Say what ever you like. Keep in mind that everyone knows what the truth is. Everyone knows how incompetent you are. Your buddy bois in alt.hvac tell you all the time. It's time to accept it.
GOOD LUCK. You'll need it.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

I don't post lies, unlike yourself. I'm sorry you're too incompetent to understand HVAC and how they operate.
Get some training before you kill yourself!!!!

Well, I supose if you truly believe what you type then they aren't lies. That doesn't make your claims true by any stretch of the imagination. It does make the claims something along the lines of deranged ramblings. Sorry 'bout that. Maybe if you take your meds more regularly it'll help. Then again maybe you're beyond any hope.

--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Then by all means, try to prove my posts wrong. I know this will never happen, as you have little knowledge in HVAC. Now you post more lies about someone you know nothing about. I believe it must be you that are off your meds, as nobody is intentionally ignorant as yourself on purpose.

Get some training, Boy.

Looking for a cookie?

Get real boi. Your claim that liquid lines sweat is patently false. Proof? You want proof? Proving liquid lines don't sweat is like proving the Earth isn't flat. Anybody with any knowledge know's that it's true so it's simply a waste of time. What's next, the difference between effect and affect? That one is easy, go look in a dictionary. Next up: local building code. Everyone but you knows that local authority has total control of building code. The model codes are only a potential starting place and local code can be more or less restrictive.
No need to go on at this point. You are wrong so many ways that it's difficult to even see why you bother.
I'm sure you'll continue to argue but there really is no point. GOOD LUCK.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Missed Zpr's post, did you? LOL

Just because *you* can't understand the facts, technicians with actual training in HVAC know otherwise.

Play on words... that's all you have...

How many times do you have to be told, the manufacture's installation instructions have to be followed. It's in their manual so this is mute anyway. Damn, how dumb are you?

You say I'm wrong but you can't prove it... If it's so clear, you shouldn't have a problem finding a document to back up your bullshit. LMAO

Nope, just pointing out your inaccuracies, as usual.

Nope. Liquid lines don't sweat. If the fluid is expanded then it's no longer a liquid line. Got it yet? Probably not so any time you want to say that liquid lines sweat come back and read this post. Ok?

Not a play on words son, specific meaning. You post here to communicate. If you use the wrong words then your message reflects inaccuracy. Got it?

Go look up the difference between moot and mute. Now who exactly is the dummy? Here's a hint: it isn't me.

I'm sure you'll continue to argue but there really is no point. GOOD LUCK.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Boy, you're so clueless, a miniature light bulb is brighter than you.

Get a clue, Dipshit. It's really sad when this is one of the things you have to point out. But then again, if you had technical experience with HVAC, you wouldn't be arguing.

Oh no, it's a wrong word.... oh my, call the word police!

That's what you posted already, just another lie as always.
All of Clark's lies snipped...

---
there should be a "sig" here
Lies snipped...