hvac air duct ?s

I'm adding a garage with living space above and will be putting a 1 1/2 ton heat pump in it. I'm trying to plan the duct work now. The takeoffs, register outlets, flex, and misc I realize I can get at my local hvac supply place or lowes. But do they have pre-fabricated plenums as well? Or do I need to find a sheetmetal shop that does that? Or just make my own from ductboard? I'd really rather have metal though.

They are available where ever the unit is sold. Try the WWGrainer site. They stock a plenum for just about ever unit they sell.
Colbyt