Hurricane Wilma

Page 1 of 2
Why would you live where there are hurricanes every year, and not prepare, and be bitching that the government isn't supplying you with drinking water, food, gasoline. Especially when you were told to prepare.
I would have a small generator, to at least keep food in the refrigerator cold , 3 - 5gal cans for gasoline, extra food and water.Not let the gas tank on my car get below 3/4's.
Unless you loose your entire house, stop you bitching!
Stop depending on the government to do for you.
Tom
Why would you live where there are hurricanes every year, and not prepare, and be bitching that the government isn't supplying you with drinking water, food, gasoline. Especially when you were told to prepare.
I would have a small generator, to at least keep food in the refrigerator cold , 3 - 5gal cans for gasoline, extra food and water.Not let the gas tank on my car get below 3/4's.
Unless you loose your entire house, stop you bitching!
Stop depending on the government to do for you.
Tom

Loose? There were many structures loosened by the storm. Did youR lose YOUR dictionary, or are you simply an illiterate troll?

You got that right!
Pat

Entitlement mentality. Irresponsibility. Victims. Liberals.
--
"Golf and sex are the only things you can enjoy without being good at
them." -- Jimmy DeMaret
badgolferman wrote:

OT Trolls?
Yeah, what a bunch of dumb losers. I watched these jerks waiting in 2 mile gas lines, pushing cars with no gas, and bitching on TV. Anyone with any sense had several days to fill up their gas tanks. That would provide many days of reasonable use in the areas hit by the hurricane or the ability to drive out to areas that have power and gas. One idiot was bitching about how awful it was that the gas stations were closed because they didn't have power. She wanted a law passed to require the gas stations to have generator power, which is the typical pass the blame and pass more needless laws solution. Sad what this country is coming to, isn't it? I mean, what would these people do in real adversity?

Dumb sob's lost everything they had in New Orleans or last year's storms in Florida. Of course, the more responsible members of society, like retired military, might be stuck in a 10th floor condo with no elevator and unable to navigate stairs, so they weren't out there bitching. Let the bastards starve. Let the dumb losers in Pakistan freeze to death, too.
Dumb sob's believe the dumb sob's they elected who told them not to hog fuel before the storm, we have a zillion gallons of fuel in staging areas, a gazillion gallons of water, etc.
George said he would be responsible for relief failures in NO - does that mean I can expect him to show up with a shovel and start digging graves? He likes that macho, cowboy stuff. I wouldn't pay him to deliver newspapers. How many Bushes have taken flak about slow disaster relief and haven't learned a damn thing from it?
Norminn wrote: snip>How many Bushes have taken flak about slow disaster
relief and haven't learned a damn thing from it?
Screw the Bushes, it's the people that need to learn self-sufficiency. And I could be wrong, but I don't think they "dig" graves in New Orleans! Tom

His wife calls him a "windshield cowboy". That means he only drives a Jeep, doesn't ride a horse.

Fine, then stop the government from taxing you too. But Bush doesn't mind taking your money for supposed "Homeland Security" and then doesn't want to be accountable.

"twfsa" is living proof that there are more horses asses than horses.

Not really, he is 100% correct. It would have been much easier to fill a bunch of soda or milk jugs with water instead of standing in line for hours to get some from the government. Fill the bathtub so you have water to scoop out to flush toilets. Those propane tanks should have been filled last week. No, too many of the people are lazy, stupid, or both.
In my house we also keep enough food to last for a week or more. It may not be the best selection at times, but we won't starve either. I can make pasta, heat soup, on the propane stove, or the grill.

Typical Liberal extremist response. Ignore the message and attack the messenger.
Why don't you answer the questions he asked?
--
"Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men.
Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps." -- Tiger Woods

There may be a liberal/conservative issue here, but that it not it.
Conservatives are deep into attacking the messenger. Unpatriotic and godless are two of their common false attacks and there are lots more.

Remember the conservatives like Bill and Hillary who said that GWB would starve old people, and cut off school lunches? Yep, conservatives like that. Always on the attack. Heck, Conservative Schumer was just....
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.
tom wrote:

I will start behaving and stop posting political stuff in ahr if someone will explain the meaning of conservative and liberal so I can understand the terms. I've been called liberal lots of times, but mainly because I don't do bush worship and actually thought Bill and Hill had some good ideas (and the intelligence to make them work). Please! Help me understand :o)
Bill and Hill had a good grasp of what is wrong with Medicare, which the average joe does not understand. I don't want any transplants, a million-dollar hospital stay so I can breathe my last breath with assistance from the latest machine, or access to pills that cost $100/per. I keep insisting that there is as much, if not more, money spent to deny medical treatment as there is to give it. Stupid, wasteful and very liberal/conservative :o)
Norminn, 10/29/2005,8:13:09 AM, wrote:

Find out where you stand for yourself. Take the test. www.politicalcompass.org