Hurrican tax free period in Florida

Here in Florida we have two weeks to buy hurricane supplies tax free.
Things such as generators, flashlights, batteries...
Anyone knows if I want to buy a cordless drill for putting up storm panels, is that a tax free item? Is there a comprehensive list somewhere?
Thanks,
MC
miamicuse writes:

http://www.myflorida.com/dor / http://www.myflorida.com/dor/tips/tip05a01-01.pdf