HUMOR: New storm door installed

Page 2 of 2

Better not open it. It maybe holding the house up

Now this one I can honestly say I've experienced...
http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/tifi-ac.jpg
Go back to the storm door picture and look at the area above the third floor windows. My friend was painting an old house in the city and we couldn't get a ladder to reach that area.
He stood on the outside of the window sill, with a roller on an extension pole while I held him around the waist, my face basically buried in his crotch. We had pictures of it from down below, but it was before the days of digital (and brains!) and I have no idea where they are.

BWAHAHA! I'm sending that to my Mom! She's gonna love it!