Humiliate a Child

Who would do this to a child?!
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/itemdisplay/displayItem.do?itemid 920
Well this goofy f'er of course!
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/itemdisplay/displayItem.do?itemid 461

A person that didn't buy the kid a belt for his jeans?

Yes, but neither come close to being as moronic as this!
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/itemdisplay/displayItem.do?itemid 5 66
Red Green wrote:

It is a little strange....."For ages 9 and up" but the kid has a nursing bottle in his tool apron? Hammers and nursing bottles don't go together :o)

On Thu, 05 Mar 2009 06:28:36 -0500, " snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net"

Or, it could be refil for his chalk line.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Why not? I don't see anything wrong here. Perhaps the rainbow suspenders are offensive?

I have one of these. Great for lathe work. More goofy if you are NOT wearing one.
Phisherman wrote:

Phisherman wrote:
My question was, are those real tools or the useless Fisher-Price style 'safe for kids' faux tools? In which case the age should be 3-5. At 9, I was using the family Real Tools, albeit under supervision for the sharp and/or powered items. (They imposed that rule after I slashed open the back of left hand with a utility knife at age 5 or so, trying to cut cardboard to make I don't even remember what.)
Of course, they didn't let me use tools because they thought it was cute. They wanted to put my ass to work. By 12 or so, I was spending Saturdays and school breaks on the job sites. Seeing as how those houses were for paying customers, the first few years were doing cleanup, not anything where I could do damage. I got to know the pushbroom, rake, and scoop shovel REAL well. Different world back then, pre-OSHA, and where child labor laws were routinely ignored in small towns in flyover country. In hindsight, the crusty old craftsmen who worked for my father were extremely patient with me (mostly), and I learned as much from them as I did in school. A special treat was being allowed to ride along with the backhoe/truckdriver guy up the the supply houses in the Big City to pick up material orders, once a month or so. To 'help load', of course.
--
aem sends...