Humidistat turns on A/C?

Page 3 of 3

If it's hot enough to run the a/c, there sure as hell shouldn't be any problems running the unit before the pre-heat.
(unless there is some drastic temp changes)
~kjpro~
~KJPRO~ wrote:

Better safe than sorry

Buy a scroll and you don't have to worry! :-)
~kjpro~
Hi snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com, hope you are having a nice day
On 24-Jan-05 At About 01:17:38, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote to All Subject: Re: Humidistat turns on A/C?
w> From: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
w> Whenever the humidistat turns on, it is turning on the A/C as well. w> It seems to be backfeeding the Y terminal through the thermostat (the w> Y and G terminals of the thermostat seem to be internally jumpered w> together from my ohmmeter readings). Any more suggestions on this w> problem?
Do you have a humidifier?
-=> HvacTech2 <=-
.. "I'm moving to Mars next week, so if you have any boxes..."- s.w.