Humid Garage

I have a question regarding a detached garage and what I can do to reduce the humidity in it. Its unheated and uninstalled with a broken concrete floor.
We live in Maritime Canada with cold winters and short humid summers. I don't intend to insulate/heat the area and only a very large de-humidifier would help.
My first thought is of course to repair/replace the floor. Would placing a vapor barrier on the walls and floor help?
thanks
Randy
R. Bishop wrote:

if you just worried about the humidity, then get the air moving in there to get out... like a ventilator for the attic(assuming it is all one big shell, no ceiling..

If there's a lot of salt on the floor from the winter it will attract the moisture in the air. Try hosing down the floor and squeegee the water out.
As Jim said, get air circulation. Bring a can in out of the rain or snow and you get a lot of moisture. You need air circulation first.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math